Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Quilt Alliance has a new blog!

The Quilt Alliance is an organization near and dear to my heart.  If you have visited my blog before, you already know this, but I'm always happy to talk about it again!  As part of the transition from the organization's previous name, The Alliance For American Quilts, to the Quilt Alliance, it was time to introduce the new blog.  Our blog will offer another way to share information, not only about our organization, but more importantly, how the organization can offer important information to anyone who has an interest in quilts and the people who make them.  We champion the idea that these stories are important.  The history behind quilts is important and worth documenting for researchers and future generations.  Quilts are an important lens through which to view history.  We are excited to utilize our new blog to do just that, and more!
Please stop by the Quilt Alliance blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!