Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stay Tuned....



I was so happy to finally meet Pat Sloan in person during Quilt Market!  Pat and I had been exchanging a few emails prior to being in Houston, but prior to that I had been quite enamored with her Pinterest boards!
Pat was interested in talking to me about "Exquisite Journey", the collaborative group quilt that was the brainchild of Frances Holliday Alford.  The quilt has 6 panels made by myself, Frances, Michele Muska, Victoria Findlay Wolfe, Hoodie Crescent, and Kathy York.

a detail of my panel


Pat and I sat down during Quilt Market and recorded a segment to be aired on her wonderful blog radio program sometime in November.  I'll be sure to post the date once I find out!  I hope you will tune in and listen.  Do stop by and listen to her previous shows, which you can easily access on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!