Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Microscopy" is seen in the latest Mistyfuse ad!

I am a huge Mistyfuse fan/user/evangelist, as most of you probably know.  I was excited when Iris Karp, the mastermind behind Mistyfuse fusible, asked me if she could use an image of my quilt, "Microscopy", in her upcoming ad.  This quilt shows how great the product is when used under sheers, in this case, under silk organza.  If you have never tried this product, I would encourage you to consider it.  If you are an artist who uses a lot of fusible, you will adore this product.  I prefer using it on rolls.  I have one of each!

3 comments:

  1. This is very cool. I love this quilt. Congratulations to you! Pretty wonderful free motion machine quilting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a little late, but I just now saw this! Sooo cool, and you know how much I love Misty Fuse. Microscopy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda! I did a double-take when I saw the comment in my email box! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!