Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quilt Show Images from Houston!

My apologies for being slow in loading photos from festival.  I failed to pack my firewire (ugh) which has prevented me from loading the images from my digital onto the laptop.  Melly to the rescue!  Melly wisely carries a card-reader wherever she goes.  I love you, Melly.  Thank you for loaning me the card-reader.
Okay, seriously?  Even the bell guys are laughing!

Beneath The Surface signage for festival.
Thank you, Iris, (attached, inc/Mistyfuse) for your generous sponsorship.

Dinner @ Spencer's in the Hilton America's hotel:
L-R:  moi, Frances Holliday Alford, Judy Coates Perez, Jamie Fingal, Connie Hudson, Alisa Burke
We are sophisticated.
L-R:  Frances Holliday Alford, Lesley Riley, Judy Coates, Perez

Demoing at Open Studio:  I'm laminating mulberry paper to sheer.

Jamie works in Open Studios



5 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! REALLLLY great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!

    BTW ~ Great shot of the lady behind Jamie showing up on the right of her head! (not the one in the chair)

    ArtL8dy at e14studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how happy I am that I did not read the second comment with a mouthful of liquid! I laughed and laughed. Then, I showed Jamie the photo, read the comment, and showed her again. Great observation, ArtL8dY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a GRAND time was had by all. Isn't it wonderful to have such a great medium! Kindred Spirits!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!