Friday, November 27, 2009

Anniversary and a visit to Iowa

November 27th was our 27th wedding anniversary.  When we married we were living in Topeka KS at the time.  I worked full-time as a Labor & Delivery RN, and my husband worked repairing video games and electronic instruments while programming on the side.  Our married life has been full of wonderful things:  our 3 amazing daughters, the adventure of starting and growing a business, and all our loving family and friends.  I have an amazing life partner and I don't take it for granted.  Ever.

Today we drove to Belmond, Iowa, my husband's home town and the home of my parents-in-law.  We were looking forward to spending time with them.  Between the conversations and ongoing Scrabble games it was an enjoyable visit.  We even saw the Belmond Holiday Parade!

Our two youngest hug their grandmother


One pats her grandpa's back while another hugs him.
The third, on right, hugs her grandmother



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!