Thursday, February 14, 2013

Coming Soon: Get A Clue Blog Hop!

I admit it:  I am, and always will be, a Nancy Drew geek.  I credit this young reader series for my lifelong love of reading.  My daughter and I downloaded one of the earliest ND books and listened to it as an audio book, read by actress Laura Linney, last spring while we were on a long road trip.  It was really fun to revisit this series.  Now I get to do it again!
You may know about the newly launched line of Moda fabrics called "Get A Clue With Nancy Drew".  
Well, in honor of the fabric line, we are having a blog hop!
organized by Sew We Quilt

I am excited to be part of this!  My project and post will be on March 13th.  Please check the Sew We Quilt site for info.  I hope you will stop by on March 13th and check it out.  

Here is a quick little peek at my label as I was stitching it....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!