Monday, January 10, 2011

"What You Get"-A mixed media collage for "ONE"

Each week I plan to showcase one collage each week leading up to the ONE (One Cause, One Wednesday, One Hundred Collages) event.
Here is the second of my five collages. Each collage utilizes all or part of a "mail art" card, along with elements of fiber.  These pieces are mounted on 8.5 x 11 watercolor paper.
This event takes place ONE day only:  Wednesday, February 16th!
Please mark your calendars and join us for the excitement.
One hundred percent of the funds raised will be donated to the American Cancer Society.


6 comments:

  1. Leslie, I love your "What You Get" ... your colors are so vibrant and exciting. Love the title, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda, and BTW thanks for buying lunch today! What fun to actually get you to a FASA meeting and have time to chat afterward!
    Looking forward to many more such events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Leslie found it by chance but Im loving all the beautiful colours in What you get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sarah! I'm glad you found my blog and I hope you will stop back often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrant colors in this piece!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!