Friday, December 17, 2010

New Spoonflower fabric

I used the coupon from my Spoonflower "meet-up" in Houston to order a few pieces using different types of cloth.  Today I will post the image (mirrored) of my dog sitting on a chair, legs crossed.  This print is on heavy upholstery cloth.  I'm planning to construct a couple of pillows to use of these chairs (2 swivel gliders) to keep the dog off!   I wouldn't mind it so much if she would just jump up and lay down.  The problem is that she digs first!  Ugh!  Good thing she's so cute and lovable...
 Here is the repeat.  It is a 2-yard length
 detail
detail

8 comments:

  1. How cool is that?! I had to do a double take (no pun intended!) and saw the doggies on the second look -very cool. We've got 2 Giant Schnauzers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giant Scnauzers are cool. The breeder where we got our mini had giants, too. I like how her front paws are crossed as though she is posing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny - pillows to keep the dog off, but the dog is on the fabric. You'll have to tell me how that weight fabric holds up, before I decide what to do about my upholstery project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know: oh! the irony. I will work on the pillows after everything else winds down around here. I think some crazy wildness on the art chair is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, you crazy woman you! love the pillow idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, LOVE this! What a cool idea, and of course, the MOST beautiful puppy! (That's Zeke, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zeke is Karen Stiehl Osborn's pup. This is Bizzi.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!