Sunday, March 1, 2009






La Grange (continued): Maybe everyone says this about their regional weather:  "If you don't like the weather, just wait around a few minutes, because it will change".  We certainly had a taste of that between Friday evening and Saturday morning!  Friday was very warm, and Saturday was quite chilly and windy.  The blustery wind caused me to wimp-out of my original plan to walk around on the property.  I was disappointed that I have become such a south TX wimp about being "cold".  Ha!
I am including photos of the Creativity Center, with Virginia Spiegel and Carol Moore speaking to the gathering, a view of the crowd (Karey in pink, center, at the back of the room), a close-up of the wood on her dining room table (doesn't it look like carved script?), a stone by the entryway of her home, and the Tijuana taxi outside a business in Round Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!