Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Artist Profiles

The artists that have juried into Beneath the Surface (a special exhibit for
Festival in Long Beach, co-curated by myself & Jamie Fingal) will be
featured each day on the Dinner at Eight Artists blog.  I am sure you will
recognize many of the names on the list.  It is quite fun and interesting to
read about the creative process of each artist and what they enjoy making in
the world of fiber art.

We began on April 19th with Wen Redmond, then onto, Jane LaFazio, Terry
Waldron, Paula Chung, Gerrie Congdon, Yvonne Porcella, Susie Monday, Desiree
Habicht and today, April 27th is Virginia Spiegel.
Coming up in the next week are - Terry Grant, Joanell Connolly, Rachel
Parris, Ann Turley, Sherry Kleinman, Cynthia St. Charles, and Linda Teddlie
Minton.

Many more to come.  I hope you will become a follower of the blog or
subscribe in Google Reader.  http://dinnerateightartists.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!