Friday, August 12, 2011

Post-Festival FIeld Trip, Part One

The day after the Long Beach festival closed we took a bus trip to the fabric district near downtown Los Angeles, stopped at 2 quilt stores here and there, and finished with a tour of the Alexander Henry Design Group in Burbank.  Although the quilt shops were lovely, my favorite parts of the tour were the first and last stops.  I wish we had been able to take more time in the fabric district.  Maybe it is good thing we didn't stay longer!
 Trims, trims, and more trims....
 Look at this bra!  Insane!  It was $10.  Jamie and I both bought one.
Why?  Who knows?!

Michael Levine's store was awesome.
I did some damage in a very short amount of time:
 Look at all the yummy silks (below)



3 comments:

  1. Still smiling over all of the fun we had that day! Need to go back to Michael Levine's sometime and spend hours there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!