Saturday, May 30, 2009

Feeling Better

I have no patience with being ill.  I guess no one does.  
One of the frustrations is the feeling of paralysis one gets from not being able to get anything done.

I'm feeling much better now that my asthma is under control and the cough is diminished significantly.  I have spent some time in the studio which is always satisfying.  The next 8x8 piece of my little series is underway.  This one will be a collaged paper finish over the wrapped canvas frame.  I'm not sure where it will go next, but I like the look of it so far.  

1 comment:

  1. Just a note to say I am glad you are feeling better and back in the studio.
    I am still 'under' with a heavy sinus and ear infection. I follow your line of thought on the 'paralysis'... and frustration.. argh!
    I like following your work.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!