Saturday, December 17, 2011

Texas "Air Shark"

Living with a guy who invents things for a living is never a dull experience.  Sometimes he brings things home that really shake things up.  For the dog.  Take the "Texas Air Shark", as a friend aptly named it:
The dog must be thinking, "Oh, you have GOT to be kidding.  First, the squirrels.
Next, that monster that sneaks around in the pool (the polaris).  Now this?"
Our dog is fearless.  So what if this thing is 10 times bigger?!
Yeah, that's it.  Come a little closer.  Go ahead:  Make my day!
She moves in for the "kill".
It is a shark-schnauzer-smackdown!





3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I want an air shark now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine after ordering one and sending it to FL accidentally.
    Another next day air shipment arrived here today.
    Waiting for son to call so we can go to his office for the helium.
    Will give it to his family when I leave for FL. He has a dog that is 50% dog and 50% chicken!! It should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!