Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Lavender

I purchased 2 roses yesterday while on a field trip to the Antique Rose Emporium.  I lost one old rose this summer due to the extreme drought, and decided to replace it with 2 because there was a large gap in my rose bed.  In addition, my recently ordered assortment of agastache plants arrived from High Country Gardens.  Since we are expecting rain tonight I used part of the afternoon to dig out the old rose roots and plant my new items in the butterfly-rose garden bed.
I'm sore from my first-ever yoga class yesterday and mucking about in the garden is a good antidote.  Plus, I'm fighting a migraine and I needed to keep moving to see if I could shake it off.


I took this photo while sitting on my garden stool & planting the agastache.
The lavender is experiencing a 2nd blooming period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!