Saturday, October 17, 2009

Surviving The Runway


Surviving the Runway "Tim Gunn" wannabes:
l-r: Melanie Testa, me, Jamie Fingal, Judy Coates-Perez, Pokey Bolton



Barb Forrister unleashed her "inner Madonna" on the runway.
Look out John Paul Gaultier!



although this photo is blurry, I think it sums up the action!
Go Barb!  BTW:  congratulations on winning 1st place!!!



4 friends who participated in the insanity

If you were on the show floor about 5:30 on Saturday evening, you KNOW you heard something......
loud music, cheering. laughter, hooting:  in other words, you heard Make-It-University's "Surviving The Runway" challenge!  I'm never sure who has more fun:  the participants or the bystanders!  At one point in the evening I glanced across the aisle and everyone working in the booths nearby was dancing and singing!  My talented friend, Barbara Forrister, from Austin, really busted some moves on the catwalk.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Leslie! I had a blast! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    Cheers,
    Barb Forrister

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!