Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Celebrating Our Creative Spirit: TX Federation of Fiber Artists" show


Opening reception for this wonderful show was Friday, 10/3/09.
This show will hang at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft from now through 12/24/09
For anyone who will be in the Houston-area:  do not miss this show!
It is truly a wonderful representation of the widely diverse medium that is fiber.
I am honored to have a piece in this exhibition!



Laurie Brainerd poses between her two beautiful pieces,
located front & center in the entryway of the show



"Shreds of a Story"
This is my cloth/paper quilt that is part of the exhibition
dimensions 18" wide by 40.5" long

Opening reception last night at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft was packed and exciting!
Tim Harding, textile artist from Minneapolis, juried the exhibition.  Here is a link to his website:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!