Thursday, October 8, 2009

Off to Wisconsin!

It has been a busy, busy week!  I've been collating packets for my MIU workshops, entertaining house guests, and packing for a camping trip.  We leave tomorrow to head north:  my husband and daughter are flying to Des Moines IA, then driving up to his hometown which is 90 miles north of there.  I am flying to Madison, where I will meet my other daughters.  We will drive to our camp-site on Friday.  Our destination is Wyalusing State Park, located in the extreme southwest corner of the state.  This is an unbelievably beautiful place:  the camp ground is atop a 300 foot bluff which overlooks the river valley where the Wisconsin joins the Mississippi.  I plan to take loads of photos (of course!).
Here is a link to some photos of the vistas seen from the park:
http://dnr.wi.gov/org/land/parks/specific/wyalusing/album.html

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip...see you when you get back! Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have packed warm clothes, it is supposed to get down in the 30's at night this weekend. Safe travels with all this rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll bring some warm weather along in your duffle bags!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!