Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Are You Ready to Kick Off Your Heels??


Kick Off Your Heels and support Women's Heart Research!



You may know about my "show fetish".  Yes, I have "a few" pairs of shoes. Not as many heels as I used to , but that won't stop me from wanting a pair of THESE heels, created by some very talented artists will be auctioned off to benefit women's heart health and education! Did you know heart disease kills more women each year than all cancers combined? Join us to educate the public about this disease and help save lives.
 "Women Fly When Men Aren't Looking"

The sale of the shoes benefiting the Barbra Streisand Women's Heart Center at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, California
will begin at 8:00 a.m. EST  Monday May 20, 2013. Artist created high heeled shoes will be available for purchase over the course of the week as follows:
Shoes can be purchased for $300 on  May 20 and 21, 2013
beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST

Shoes can be purchased for $200 on May 22 and 23, 2013
beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST

Shoes can be purchased for $100 on May 24 and 25, 2013
beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST


Set your calendar alarms for Monday, May 20, 2013 and check out the website for your favorite pair of artisan made high heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!