Monday, July 15, 2019

QuiltCon 2019: Nashville


The first image I'm showing you is a pretty good summary of what the weather was like:
It was WET!
There were torrential rains most of the time we were in Nashville, but
we didn't let a bit of rain stop us from having fun.

My only workshop happened on the first day and was with the wonderful Nydia Kehlne.
This was a fun value exercise using solids to create with half-square triangles.
Nydia demonstrating her work flow.

One of Nydia's beautiful sample quilts.


 Also in the mix:  spending time in the RJR booth and visiting with friends who stopped by to see my fabric collection, "Pollinator".

The Hatch Show Print business was really interesting to visit.

Seeing friends is one of the most fun parts of coming to any QuiltCon!
Here I am with Gina Pina and Alisa Haight Carlton.

Jeannie Moore and I went to the Grand Ole Opry.
What fun!

We took the back-stage tour after the performance and got to stand in the "circle" onstage!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!