Monday, February 3, 2014

In The Studio

Every year I have the pleasure of participating in a week-long Independent Study at Art Cloth Studios.
I think I have participated for the past 10 years, possibly eleven.
It has become a great "fresh start" to the creative year.  I seem to develop many ideas for the work I want to pursue over the course of the next months.
Here are a few things I worked on during the week.

Deconstructed screen printing with thickened dye

screenprinting and stenciling with thickened dye



several yards of cotton and cotton-linen (Kaufman Essex):
someprinted and some low-water immersion dyeing





cloth-to-paper lamination

devore

The group came over and we cooked pizza one night!

Spoonflower design work and resulting fabric.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!