Sunday, February 12, 2012

Create A Set of "Ransom Lettering" pages


For those of you who enjoy mixed media, why not take a couple of hours and create a "ransom letter" alphabet file?
Grab some printer paper, glue or double-sided tape, and a stack of old magazines and begin clipping.
I designated a half-page per letter/number, but I may change this in the future.  I figure I can always add to the set.  I cut a batch and made piles on the table, and when I had enough, I stopped and glued.
Once finished, I slid the collection into a clear page protector.  As the collection grows I will separate them into sections, but this is sufficient for the time-being.




Ransom lettering can be an interesting layer on collage, and a set of words can be scanned onto printable cloth.  Try it and see how many ways you can use it!  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea.. being new to blogs and collating I appreciate what you sharing.. Thanks..bj

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!