Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Foto Fiber 90 Fundraiser Studio Bonus Packs!

We are just over a month from our 2012 fundraising event for the American Cancer Society!  Please stop by Virginia Spiegel's blog to get all the details.  I hope you will participate.  I have been part of this wonderful grassroots effort since the beginning.  We have raised over $200,000, and every cent goes to the American Cancer Society.  
This year Virginia has invited a number of artists to contribute three "bonus packs".  When you make a donation to the ACS you will be gifted with a photo and a bonus pack chosen randomly.  Please stop by 
Virginia's blog for all the details.  The gold donor day is Wednesday, February 15th, so mark your calendar!  Foto-fiber day is Thursday, February 16th.  
I will be showing my studio bonus packs as the weeks unfold.  Below is one of the three I am donating.




Each pack will have the equivalent of 2 fat quarters of
hand-dyed, screen printed cloth (cotton, silk, or a cotton-silk blend)

Each pack will have a framed, mixed-media "mailart" collage!

This could be yours for joining the fun and making a donation!

2 comments:

  1. How generous fiber artists are - I see it all over the place. You are one of the most generous. I saw this last year, but did not know what is going on. I'll participate this year. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you to say that, Sandra. It is a wonderful project which I am very honored to be a part of. I can't wait to see the photographs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!