Monday, September 5, 2011

Quilt Article in Texas Monthly!

September 2011

 Karey Bresenhan and Nancy O'Bryant Puentes received some great publicity for their new book, Lone Stars III:  A Legacy of Texas Quilts, 1986-2011 in Texas Monthly.  The article is an eight page spread called, Common Threads, in the September issue. My friend, Kathy York, has a quilt featured in this article:  Little Cities.  It was published as part of the article on the book,  on p. 151.  The article talks about the book and shows a preview of 10 quilts.  
I am proud to be part of this book, as well.  I am a co-creator of several quilts that will be featured in the book, due to be released at the International Quilt Festival, Houston, in November 2011.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!