Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun happenings in the studio (and in the car)

I've been dyeing all sorts of cloth as well as my old friends the used facial washcloths.  Will I ever get tired of them?  Probably not.
so pretty, and more colors are sitting in dye buckets as I write
Aren't cross-cut cabbages gorgeous?  It looks very topographical.
This one would have printed better if I had made a cleaner cut. 
Still, I got some interesting marks.

A hand-made fun foam stamp of my studio assistant, Bizzi.
What do you think?  

Did you know my dog also drives?


6 comments:

  1. Love the photo of you with Bizzi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the photos of you and Bizzi, and of Bizzi driving. So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bizzi is a very smart and loving looking dog. I wan to meet her. She makes me want to snuffle her brain box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't get tired of the facial cloths if I were you. I wish I used that type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Snuffle her brain box! I'll tell her.
    I love these crazy facial cloths in all of their uses. Did I tell you that I have a GO! cutter? Guess what cuts really well in it.....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!