Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More behind-the-scenes photos from the Quilting Arts TV taping

I'm still basking in the memories of how much fun I had while taping my segments for Quilting Arts TV:  playing with the gorgeous Bernina 830 and Aurora 440 QE (wow!), meeting some amazing artists whose work I have admired for a long time, and meeting new people.
Here are a few more images from that experience:
Sewing on the Bernina 830 is a dream!  
I am in serious lust-mode for one of these beauties.

Kathy Stull, producer of Quilting Arts TV, poses with Pokey.

A fabulous foursome!  L-R:  Helen Gregory, Jeanne Cook Delpit of Bernina, Pokey Bolton, and Pippa Eccles.

Here is Pokey's UFO featured on our "Save My UFO! Segment"......

Here is the crowd in the Green Room watching our segment.
What in the world did we do to that quilt??  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!