Monday, May 5, 2014

e.g. Part Two...

There were so many lovely moments at the e.g. conference.  Here are a few more images:

Tim chats with Danny Ferrington, a renowned Luthier
who has made instruments for many of the guitar greats.
Danny is a warm, wonderful guy.  You just want to invite him over to dinner.

Trading Polaroid pictures, or taking pictures of pictures of....

Giles Duley.  Possibly one of the bravest men I have ever met.  A  gentle warrior, whose lens is his weapon.  An observer, photographer, survivor.

John Alderman, lobsterman and survivor.   I fell in love with his wife.  
I hope to remain friends.

Music-making late into the night.

Juggling with the music.  The Flying Karamazov Brothers, who did an impromptu act
for us on the final day..




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!