Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday dinner & toys


Four of five Jenisons

My family & close friends surprised me by taking me to The Lodge at Castle Hills  http://www.thelodgerestaurant.com/ for my birthday dinner.  We hadn't eaten here in a long time and, as a treat for my birthday, we decided to choose the 8-course tasting menu.  Each guest is offered 2-3 "bites" of exquisitely prepared food.  I took photos, but they are sadly overexposed.  Suffice it to say that everything was wonderful:  2 out of 3 daughters, husband, and close friends made for a perfect evening.  And, I got toys!


Stackable robots?  
What could be cooler than that?
I got some awesome chalk shaped like Greek columns, and a book of 
"Glamour Dogs".  Hilarious!


This beautiful lily pond is on the patio 
behind the main house.
This property was once part of one of the large, South Texas ranches


Gorgeous mexican tile create this sidewalk mosaic.
I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!