Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quiltart @ 15

Quiltart (for all you non-quilters) is an online community of art quilters from all around the world.  The community boasts over 3,000 members, many well-known artists, many beginning quilt makers, almost all with strong opinions they enjoy sharing!  It is a wonderful, lively group, and my first experience with an online community.  Over the 13 years I have been a member I have been enriched in many ways by this group:  I have made many friends, been offered opportunities to show my work, and learned countless things because of Quiltart.  To commemorate the 15th anniversary we are making 15-inch square quilts.
Here is a detail of my quilt:
"The Surface Reflects The Journey" (detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!